All recurring payments, one-time service fees, and product purchases are non-refundable except for the products and services discussed in the sections below. Refunds and Returns for those products are only applicable in accordance with the rules documented in those sections.
SECTION 1: PREMADE PRODUCTS
We will accept returns and exchanges on pre-made, non-sale items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. Before shipping anything back, please contact us via our Contact page so we can work with you on an acceptable solution.
If we do agree you should send an item back in order to receive a refund or exchange, you are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, you are responsible for any loss in value. Returned items shipped prior to contacting us will not be eligible for a refund.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
SECTION 2: CUSTOM ENGRAVING
Upon placing your order, you will be required to agree to the following terms:
- I understand that custom artwork cannot be returned unless there is a defect with the order. In the case of a defect, I will contact Rocky Mountain Engraving within 3 days of receipt.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to provide Rocky Mountain Engraving with the correct image and any other details. Rocky Mountain Engraving is not responsible for mistakes made while placing my order.
- I understand that while the custom engraving examples displayed on this website and in social media are representative of the owner’s work, my custom artwork will not precisely match what is in my imagination and that by purchasing custom engraved items, I am relinquishing control over the style and quality of the product to Rocky Mountain Engraving. I understand that by purchasing custom artwork, Rocky Mountain Engraving will provide one version of my artwork; revisions and recreations are only available as separate purchases.
- I understand that custom engraving will take approximately 2 weeks to produce before being shipped. Rush production is only possible when explicitly agreed to with Rocky Mountain Engraving at the time of ordering.
- I understand that shipping time is not included in the production time discussed above.
- I understand that once Rocky Mountain Engraving delivers my order to the carrier, we have no control over it. If my package appears to be delayed, I will contact the carrier with my tracking information. I understand that delays or damage that occurs during shipping is not the responsibility of Rocky Mountain Engraving.
- If outside of the United States, I understand that Rocky Mountain Engraving has no control over deliver once the package is given to the postal service. I may be required to sign for the package. Import duties, taxes, and custom fees are not included in the shipping charges and are the sole responsibility of me, the buyer.
- I am granting Rocky Mountain Engraving full rights to any likeness, representation, and the usage thereof for my custom engraving.